Tingo María Airport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Tingo María Airport
Aeropuerto de Tingo María
|IATA: TGI – ICAO: SPGM|
|Serves||Tingo María, Huánuco, Peru|
Airlines and destinations
|LC Perú||Lima, Huánuco|
Accidents and incidents
- On May 20, 1989, a newly built Peruvian National Police Cessna 208 Caravan (PNP-021) that had left Tingo María, crashed into Mount Huacranacro, 100 km (62.5 mls) east of Huaral. The 9 occupants were killed.
- On February 25, 1994, an Expresso Aéreo Yakovlev Yak-40 (OB-1559), piloted by two Russians and one Peruvian, struck Mount Carpish six minutes after leaving Tingo María, Peru for Lima. The 31 occupants were killed.
- Airport information for SPGM at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Airport information for TGI at Great Circle Mapper.
- Airport information for Tingo María Airport at Search (for) Travel website.
- "Peru Tragedia Aérea". El Tiempo.com. 1994-02-27. Retrieved 2013-04-15.
- "ASN Aircraft Accident Yakovlev OB-1559 Tingo Maria". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 2012-10-09.
|This article about an airport in Peru is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|