Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corporation
|Privately owned company|
|Chairman and CEO: Wei Ing-Chou|
|Products||instant noodles, beverages, baked goods, soft drinks, bottled water|
|Website||Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corporation (Mainland China)
Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corporation (Taiwan)
Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corporation (simplified Chinese: 康师傅控股有限公司; traditional Chinese: 康師傅控股有限公司; pinyin: Kāng-shīfu Kònggǔ Yǒuxiàngōngsī), formerly (simplified Chinese: 顶益(开曼岛)控股有限公司; traditional Chinese: 頂益(開曼島)控股有限公司; pinyin: Dǐngyì(Kāimàn Dǎo) Kònggǔ Yǒuxiàngōngsī) (SEHK: 322) is the largest instant noodle producer in China. It specialises in the production and distribution of instant noodles, beverages, baked goods and soft drinks with its brand name, Master Kong (Chinese: 康師傅). Its headquarters are in the Tianjin Economic-Technological Development Area in Binhai, Tianjin.
- "China's Tingyi Q1 profit falls 47 pct as sales slow". Reuters. 20 May 2013. Retrieved 2013-05-30.
- Tingyi, Japanese firms join up
- Tingyi, Cayman Islands Holding Corporation
- "联系我们." Master Kong. Retrieved on April 11, 2014. "总部地址:中国天津经济技术开发区第三大街15号"
- Tingyi to take on local instant noodle makers
- Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp.
- "Tingyi Targets Up to 16% Growth on China Stimulus (Update1)". Bloomberg. 23 October 2009.
- "NDRC questions dairies - GlobalTimes". business.globaltimes.cn. 2011. Retrieved 19 May 2011.
- Wang, Joy (1 April 2011). "Unilever, Ting Hsin delay hike in China". Shanghi Daily and RetalInAsia.com. Retrieved 2013-05-30.
- The Wall Street Journal Scene Asia - Noodles and Electronics: Asia’s Most Valued
- Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corporation (Mainland China)
- Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corporation (Taiwan)