|Dam and spillways|
|Height||116 m (381 ft)|
|Total capacity||4,067,000,000 m3 (3,297,171 acre·ft)|
|Commission date||2013-2014 (est.)|
|Hydraulic head||73 m (240 ft) (rated)|
|Turbines||4 x 275 MW|
|Installed capacity||1,100 MW|
|Annual generation||3.2 billion kWh (est.)|
The Tingzikou Dam is an under construction gravity dam on the Jialing River downstream of Guangyuan in Cangxi County, Sichuan province, China. The purposes of the dam is flood control, irrigation, hydroelectric power production and navigation. The dam will support a 1,100 MW power station and a 500 ton ship lift. The project was approved in October 2009 and after being shelved for 50 years. Construction began soon thereafter and the river was closed-off in January 2010. The dam began to impound its reservoir in May 2013 and the first generator went online in August. The power plant fully operational by 2014.
- "Jialing Tingzikou Hydropower Station electrical and mechanical equipment installation and commissioning works tenders" (in Chinese). Sohu. Retrieved 26 February 2011.
- "Jialing successful closure of the main pavilion port power station construction in full swing" (in Chinese). Tencent. 2010-01-24. Retrieved 26 February 2011.
- "Jialing Tingzikou Dam impoundment". Best News. 20 June 2013. Retrieved 24 June 2013.
- "Voith to provide hydropower for Tingzikou successful operation of the first unit" (in Chinese). Voith. 9 August 2013. Retrieved 30 January 2014.
- "Sichuan Tingzikou 500 kV power transmission project feasibility study report issued review comments" (in Chinese). China Electric Power Development Association. 2009-05-18. Retrieved 26 February 2011.
- "Guangyuan pavilion port power generating units into the installation phase" (in Chinese). Guangyuan Life Network. 2010-11-15. Retrieved 26 February 2011.