From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tinner may refer to:
- Friedrich Tinner, a Swiss engineer
- A person involved in tin mining who came under the jurisdiction of the former Stannary Courts and Parliaments
- Another name for a tinsmith
Tinner may also refer to:
- The Tinners, a regiment formed by Nicholas Slanning during the English Civil War
- Tinners rabbits, another name for the three hares motif, and a dance by the same name
- Tinner's fluid, a common name for zinc chloride when used as a flux
- Tinner (band), a Swedish/Finnish crust punk band.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tinner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.