From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tinny may refer to:
- Tinny, alternative spelling of tinnie, a term with a variety of tin-related meanings
- Tinny (musician) (b. 1982), Ghanaian rapper
- Tinny Durrell, bassist of The Lemming, a Dutch glam rock band
- Tinny, nickname of Katrina Doyle, a character in Republic of Doyle, a Canadian television series
- Tinny, a BotTot from the Kei'zatsu tribe in RollBots, a Canadian animated television series
- Tinny, a one-man band in the Toy Story plot draft; later changed to Buzz Lightyear
- Tinnaya (fem. of "Tinny") or Tinnoye (neut. of "Tinny"), a rural locality (a selo) in Olyokminsky District of the Sakha Republic, Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tinny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.