From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tinting)
|Look up tint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In color theory, a tint is the mixture of a color with white.
Tint may also refer to:
- Tint control, an adjustment to correct for phase error in the picture color on a NTSC television set
- T.I.N.T. (Efya album)
- Tint (EP), an EP by Merzbow
- Brick tinting, the process of physically changing the color of bricks
- Film tinting, the process of adding color to black-and-white film
- Window film, a treatment to achieve a variety of tinting effects in windows
- Tint (magazine), a women's magazine from Detroit, Michigan
TINT may refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.