From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tinting)
|Look up tint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In color theory, a tint is the mixture of a color with white.
Tint may also refer to:
- Tint control, an adjustment to correct for phase error in the picture color on a NTSC television set
- T.I.N.T. (Efya album)
- Tint (band), a South Korean band
- Tint (EP), an EP by Merzbow
- Brick tinting, the process of physically changing the color of bricks
- Film tinting, the process of adding color to black-and-white film
- Window film, a treatment to achieve a variety of tinting effects in windows
- Tint Magazine, a women's magazine from Detroit, Michigan
As an acronym, TINT may refer to:
As a recursive acronym, TINT may refer to:
- TINT (TINT is not Tetris) a Tetris clone for Linux
- TINT (TINT is not Teco) an implementation of the TECO Text editor.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.