From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tiny Tim may refer to:
- Tiny Tim Short (A Christmas Carol), a fictional character from the 1843 Charles Dickens novella A Christmas Carol
- Tiny Tim (musician) (1932-1996), American musician known best for his cover of "Tiptoe Through The Tulips" in 1968
- Tiny Tim (rocket), an anti-ship rocket deployed by the United States Navy at the end of World War II
- Tiny Tim (comic strip), an American comic strip that ran from 1933-1958
- A nickname for Australian football (soccer) player Tim Cahill
- A nickname for American politician Tim Murray
- Tiny Tim (Topper comic strip) from The Topper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.