From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tipping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tipping may refer to:
- Tip (gratuity), paying a tip for services rendered
- Giving information (a tipster or informant)
- Tipping (surname)
- Cow tipping, a rumored activity involving pushing over a sleeping cow
- Fly-tipping, British term for illegally dumping waste
- Footy tipping, a competition involving picking winning sports teams over a given season
- Norsk Tipping, the national lottery of Norway
- Gate fee, or tipping fee, a charge levied based on quantity of waste
- A tipping point (sociology), a term related to racial discrimination in neighborhoods
- The Tipping Point (2000), a book by Malcolm Gladwell
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.