From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tips in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tips may refer to:
- Tip (advice), unsolicited advice on matters that may be of interest to you, usually offered at no cost
- Tip (gratuity), extra payment left by guests - was first created in English tea houses "to insure prompt service"
- Tips Industries, an Indian film production company
- Gambling suggestions made by a Tipster
- A landfill site can also be known as a "tip" or "rubbish tip"
- Ernest Oscar Tips, a Belgian aviation designer and entrepreneur
TIPS as an acronym may refer to:
- To Insure Prompt Service - Hospitality industry.
- Operation TIPS, Terrorism Information and Prevention System
- Tether Physics and Survivability Experiment, a satellite to experiment with space tether
- Theory of Inventive Problem Solving, see TRIZ
- Thermally Induced Phase Separation, a common method used in scaffold design for tissue engineering
- Training for Intervention ProcedureS, Alcohol server training
- Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt, an artificial channel within the liver
- Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities, a set of Bonds issued by the U.S. Treasury.
- Trends in Pharmacological Sciences or Trends (journals), a series of scientific journals
- Triisopropylsilyl, a type of silyl ether
- Turkish Institute for Police Studies, University of North Texas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.