From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tipu may refer to:
- Tipu Sultan, a person in Indian history
- Tipu, Belize, a Mayan archaeological site near the Belize–Guatemala border
- Tipu, Estonia, a village in Kõpu Parish, Viljandi County, Estonia
- The Invisible Pink Unicorn, the goddess of a parody religion aimed at satirizing theistic beliefs
- Tipuana tipu, a South American tree
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.