Tir, tir or TIR may mean:
- The French term for Schützenfest, a target-shooting competition
- Tir (month), the fourth month (the first month of summer) in the Iranian calendar
- Tir, Iran, a village in North Khorasan Province, Iran
- Occasional spelling of the Old Norse theonym Tyr
- A woman thrall in Old Norse society
- Total Internal Reflection
- Tigrinya language ISO 639 code
- Tirupati Airport, the IATA airport code
- Traumatic Incident Reduction, a form of psychotherapy
- The TIR Treaty of road transportation (Transports Internationaux Routiers, International Road Transport)
- Toll/Interleukin-1 receptor, the cytoplasmic domain of TLR-4
- Total indicated runout, a measure of roundness or concentricity in the production of machined parts
- Total indicator reading, a more general extrapolation of total indicated runout, applicable to other areas of metrology
- The Independent Review, a quarterly peer-reviewed journal on political economy published by The Independent Institute since 1996
- Total Immersion Racing, a 2002 racing videogame.
- Tir McDohl, the name given to the protagonist in the Japanese novelization and radio drama adaptation of the video game Suikoden
- INS Tir, various ships of the Indian navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
TIR- a game type in Dead rising, formally known as Terror is Reality, it is an online game type that can be played online to earn extra cash for Chuck and the game type of TIR slicicles is played at the begging of the game to earn an extra wad of cash.