From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tir)
Tir, tir or TIR may mean:
- The French term for Schützenfest, a target-shooting competition
- Tir (month), the fourth month (the first month of summer) in the Iranian calendar
- Tir, Iran, a village in North Khorasan Province, Iran
- Occasional spelling of the Old Norse theonym Tyr
- A woman thrall in Old Norse society
- Total Internal Reflection
- Tigrinya language ISO 639 code
- Tirupati Airport, the IATA airport code
- Traumatic Incident Reduction, a form of psychotherapy
- Translation Initiation Region, the starting point of translation of proteins.
- Translocated intimin receptor, a receptor used by enteropathogenic Escherichia coli (EPEC).
- The TIR Convention of road transportation (Transports Internationaux Routiers, International Road Transport)
- Toll/Interleukin-1 receptor, the cytoplasmic domain of TLR-4
- Total indicated runout, a measure of roundness or concentricity in the production of machined parts
- Total indicator reading, a more general extrapolation of total indicated runout, applicable to other areas of metrology
- The Independent Review, a quarterly peer-reviewed journal on political economy published by The Independent Institute since 1996
- Total Immersion Racing, a 2002 racing videogame.
- Thermal Infrared, a range of radiation on the infrared spectrum
- Texas Independence Relay, a road running relay along the Texas Independence Trail
- Tir McDohl, the name given to the protagonist in the Japanese novelization and radio drama adaptation of the video game Suikoden
- INS Tir, various ships of the Indian navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TIR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.