Tir (Persian: تیر, Persian pronunciation: [tiːɾ]) is the fourth month of the Iranian calendar. It begins in June and ends in July of the Gregorian calendar. Tir has thirty-one days, spanning June and July in the Gregorian calendar.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2013)|
- 4 - 1392 - Taghi Rouhani, Iranian radio news anchor.
- 22 - 1391 - Hamid Samandarian, Iranian film and theater director and translator.
- 26 - 1390 - Rouhollah Dadashi, Iranian Powerlifter, Bodybuilder and Strongman.
- 29 - 1391 - Mohammad Hassan Ganji, an Iranian meteorologist and academic.
- "Months and Seasons - Persian Vocabulary". 2014. Retrieved September 8, 2014.
|This standards- or measurement-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Iran-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|