From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tisamenus is the name of several people in classical history and mythology:
- Tisamenus (son of Orestes), mythological king of Argos, and son of Orestes and Hermione
- Tisamenus (son of Thersander), a king of Thebes, son of Thersander and Demonassa
- Tisamenus (son of Antiochus)
- Tisamenus of Elis, an ancient Greek seer, and grandfather of the seer Agias of Sparta
- Tisamenus, a descendant apparently of the above, who took part in the conspiracy of Cinadon, and was put to death for it in 397 BC.
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|