From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tisha as a given name may refer to:
- Tisha Abundo (born 1949), Philippine Sports Commissioner
- Tisha Campbell-Martin (born 1968), American actress
- Tisha Martin (21st century), British actress and singer
- Tisha Sterling (born 1944), American actress
- Tisha Terrasini Banker (born 1973), American actress
Hebrew and Judaism
- Tish'a or Tesha (represented by the Hebrew letter Teth ט ) means "nine" in Hebrew.
- Tisha B'Av, or the "Ninth Day [of the Hebrew month of] Av" is a day of mourning and fasting in Judaism.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tisha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.