|Founder||Jerry Speyer and Robert Tishman|
|Headquarters||45 Rockefeller Plaza
New York City, United States
|Robert Tishman (1916–2010) (Chairman)
Jerry Speyer (CEO)
Rob Speyer (President, Head of New York)
Katherine G. Farley (SMD Emerging Markets)
Michael Spies (SMD Europe,India)
Number of employees
Tishman Speyer is a real estate owner, developer, and operator managing a portfolio of assets since its inception of more than 93,000,000 square feet (8,600,000 m2) in major metropolitan areas across the United States, Europe, Latin America, and Asia.
The firm was founded in 1978 by Robert V. Tishman and Jerry I. Speyer, entering the European market ten years later, and moving into Latin America in 1995. The company expanded into China in 2006.
Tishman Speyer’s properties include such well-known icons as New York City’s Chrysler Building, Rockefeller Center, and CitySpire Center. Internationally, Tishman owns São Paulo’s North Tower. They previously owned London’s Millbank Tower and are currently the property manager of the building.
Tishman Speyer's notable transactions include: the sale of 666 Fifth Avenue for US$ 1.8 billion, the biggest single building deal in the history of the U.S., and purchase of the MetLife Building for $1.72 billion, which was the previous record. In 2012, Nike leased over 54,000 square feet from Tishman Speyer's $2.5 billion mixed-use project in Shanghai, China.
- 2004 Henry C. Turner Prize for Innovation in Construction Technology from the National Building Museum 
- "Our Global Properties". http://www.tishmanspeyer.com/. Tishman Speyer. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- "Firm History". http://www.tishmanspeyer.com/. Tishman Speyer. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- Circiog, Gabriel. "Tishman Speyer and Shanghai Lujiazui Group to Build 3M SF Mixed-Use Development in Shanghai". http://www.multihousingnews.com/. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- BAGLI, CHARLES. "Abu Dhabi Buys 90% Stake in Chrysler Building". http://www.nytimes.com/. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- "Tishman Speyer Executive team". http://www.rockefellercenter.com/. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- Heschmeyer, Mark. "Tishman Speyer Taking Over 16 U.S. Office Bldgs.". http://www.costar.com/. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- "CitySpire". http://www.tishmanspeyer.com/. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- "Torre Norte". http://www.tishmanspeyer.com/. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- Davey, Jenny. "Reuben brothers poised to buy Millbank Tower". http://www.thetimes.co.uk/. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- "666 Fifth Avenue Deal Closes". New York Observer. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- Fairley, Juliette. "Building sales to double 2004 record". http://therealdeal.com/. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- "Nike Leases 54k Sqm in Tishman Springs Project in Shanghai". http://rightsite.asia/. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- Gerrity, Michael. "Nike to Develop New 600,000 Square Foot China Headquarters Campus in Shanghai". http://www.worldpropertyjournal.com/. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- "Turner Prize". http://www.turnerconstruction.com/. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tishman Speyer.|