From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tissa may refer to:
- Vitashoka, the brother of Ashoka, called Tissa in the Souther Buddhist tradition.
- Tissa, Sri Lankan king who ruled from 454 to 437 BC
- Tissa Jewelery, Tissa is also a Newari (NEPAL) word for jewellery
- Tissa Balasuriya, Sri Lankan Roman Catholic priest and theologian
- Tissa Vitharana (born 1934), Sri Lankan academic and politician
- Tissa Wijeyeratne, former Sri Lankan barrister, diplomat and businessman
- Tissa, Germany, municipality in Thuringia, Germany
- Tissa, Cameroon, settlement of the Bata people
- Tisza, tributary of the Danube
- Tissa, India, village in the Muzaffarnagar district of Uttar Pradesh, and one of the twelve villages comprising the Saadat-e-Bara
- Tissa, Morocco
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.