Tit for Tat (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tit for tat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tit for tat is an English saying meaning "equivalent retaliation".
Tit for Tat may also refer to:
- Tit for Tat (novel), an 1856 novel written anonymously
- Tit for Tat (film), a 1935 short comedy film starring Laurel and Hardy
- "Tit for Tat" (7th Heaven), an episode of the TV series 7th Heaven
- "Tit for Tat" (Ain't No Taking Back), a 1968 Christmas song by James Brown
- "Tit for Tat", a song by Eddy Grant on the album Reparation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tit for Tat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.