|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (June 2013)|
|Key people||Bill Baron, Chief Executive Officer
Brian Tormey, Executive Vice President
James Leslie, Chief Financial Officer
|Products||Owner's & Mortgage Title Insurance Policies, Cooperative Apartment Lien Searches, Leasehold Policies, Foreclosure Searches, UCC Searches & Filings, Judgment & Lien Searches|
TitleVest Agency, Inc. is a title insurance agency headquartered on Wall Street in New York, NY. The company handles a range of property- and title-related services from larger, commercial transactions to residential purchase and mortgage refinances. TitleVest is a policy-issuing agent for six of the largest underwriters in the industry: First American Title Insurance Company of New York, Chicago Title Insurance Company, Fidelity National Title Insurance Company, Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, Stewart Title Insurance Company, and Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company.
TitleVest also started and maintains New York’s largest digital library of condominium and cooperative offering plans — books containing the history of coop or condo residences as well as their rules and regulations — a library which currently contains more than 5,000 offering plans. In November 2011, TitleVest partnered with the Real Estate Board of New York to more-accessibly distribute offering plans to REBNY's members.
In July 2010, TitleVest was awarded the U.S. Patent for its ACRISasap service, which had been in use since its implementation in 2005 and which reduces the amount of time required for processing NYC E-Tax forms for ACRIS (Automated City Register Information System), a system for searching property records and viewing document images for NYC from 1966 to the present.
- "TitleVest Announces New Chief Financial Officer and New Senior Underwriting Counsel". SourceofTitle.com. 2011.03.02.
- "About Us" page. TitleVest.com. Retrieved 2014.03.10.
- Inc. 5000 TitleVest profile page. Inc.com. Retrieved 2012.04.19.
- "Offering Plans" page. TitleVest.com. Retrieved 2012.04.18.
- "REBNY Member Benefits and Rewards" page. REBNY.com. Retrieved 2012.04.18.
- "TitleVest brings viral goodwill to the real estate industry". Real Estate Weekly. 2011.04.04.