|Full name||Tito Tebaldi|
23 September 1987 |
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||87 kg (13 st 10 lb)|
|* Senior club appearances and points correct as of 12 June 2014.
† Appearances (Points).
Tito Tebaldi (born 20 September 1987) is an Italian rugby union player. Tebaldi, who is a scrum-half, plays his club rugby for the Ospreys. He made his debut for Italy against Australia on 13 June 2009.
Tebaldi is the nephew of former Italy fullback Daniele Tebaldi, began his career playing for Noceto, a team based in the Province of Parma. He joined Gran Parma of the Super 10 in 2006, making his debut at 19. After establishing himself as a regular starter during the 2008–09 season, Tebaldi quickly earned a reputation as one of the best young players in Italy. Tebaldi joined Aironi in May 2010 for their debut season in the Magners League.
Nick Mallett included Tebaldi in the Italy squad for the 2009 mid-year rugby test series after Simon Picone pulled out for personal reasons. Having made his debut as a replacement for Pablo Canavosio in the first test, Tebaldi was the starting scrum-half for Italy's final two games of the tour. Tebaldi played in all three of Italy's end of year tests and established himself as the first choice scrum half for the 2010 Six Nations Championship.
- "Tito Tebaldi". ESPN. Retrieved 28 February 2010.
- "La rosa dell'Italia: Tito Tebaldi" (in Italian). La Gazzetta dello Sport. Retrieved 28 February 2010.
- "Lettera aperta del consigliere Federale Reverberi" (in Italian). Rugby Noceto. 26 July 2009. Retrieved 28 February 2010.
- "Tito Tebaldi". statbunker.com. Retrieved 28 February 2010.
- "Tebaldi, un nocetano in azzurro" (in Italian). Gazzetta di Parma. 13 June 2009. Retrieved 28 February 2010.
- "Aironi Rugby. Tre nuovi arrivi italiani nello scacchiere degli Aironi. Tito Tebaldi, Roberto Quartaroli e Giulio Rubini." (in Italian). Rugby CS. Retrieved 4 July 2010.
- "Mallett: tre cambi per la tournée estiva" (in Italian). La Gazzetta dello Sport. 31 May 2009. Retrieved 28 February 2010.
- "Player analysis = Tito Tebaldi". ESPN. Retrieved 28 February 2010.
- "Preview: Italy v Scotland". Orange. Retrieved 28 February 2010.
|This biographical article relating to Italian rugby union is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|