TiungSAT-1 is the first Malaysian microsatellite. The satellite is developed through the technology transfer and training programme between Astronautic Technology Sdn Bhd (ATSB) Malaysia and Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd., United Kingdom. TiungSAT-1 was launched aboard Dnepr rocket from Baikonur Cosmodrome, Kazakhstan on 26 September 2000.
- Herbert Kramer. "TiungSat". Observation of the Earth and Its Environment: Survey of Missions and Sensors. Springer Verlag. ISBN 3-540-42388-5.
- "Third satellite launch this year for SSTL: TiungSAT-1 in orbit". Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd. September 27, 2000.
- NSSDC ID: 2000-057D, NSSDC Master Catalog
- Tiungsat 1 (MySat 1, Oscar 46, MO 46), skyrocket.de
- TIUNGSAT 1 Satellite details 2000-057D NORAD 26548, N2YO.com
|This spacecraft or satellite related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|