From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from To)
For uses of the letter T followed by the digit zero, see T0 (disambiguation).
|Look up to in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To, TO, T.O. etc. may refer to:
- President Airlines, a former airline based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, by IATA code
- transavia.com France, a low-cost airline operating as an independent part of the Air France-KLM group, by IATA code
- To (surname), including To, Tô, and Tō, a group of surnames of east-Asian origin
- To (kana), a Japanese syllabic character
- Tō, the Japanese version of the pagoda
Internet and computing
- Tactical Officer, or Officer in Tactical Command
- Territorial Defense Forces (TO), a part of the armed forces of the former SFR Yugoslavia
- Tet Offensive, a campaign waged during the Vietnam War
Science and technology
- Thermal oxidizer
- Transistor Outline, a term that specifies a transistor's package
- Telephone operator (disambiguation)
- Tocantins, a state in Brazil
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada, a nickname for Toronto
- To Department, in Sissili Province of Burkina Faso
- Province of Turin, Italy
- Thousand Oaks, California, United States
- .to, Internet domain for Tonga
- Tonga ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code
- Terrell Owens, a former American football wide receiver
- T and O map (orbis terrae)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page.