From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up toaster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A toaster is a device to toast bread.
Toaster may also refer to:
- Toaster (software), a self-contained software package ("appliance") meant for electronic distribution or for burning onto CD-ROM
- The Toasters, a ska band
- Toasting, talking or chanting over a rhythm or beat by a deejay (Jamaican)
- Video Toaster, a live video-production suite from NewTek used on Amiga
- Non-humanoid Cylon (Battlestar Galactica) in Battlestar Galactica are derisively referred to by humans as "Toasters."
- EMD AEM-7, an electric railroad locomotive commonly nicknamed Toaster
- The "Toaster building" - colloquial name for Bennelong Apartments, a controversial building on Circular Quay in Sydney, Australia
- In Microsoft codename jargon, a hardware equivalent of fictional entities used in documentation and sample code as placeholders to be redefined by third-party developers
- Toaster is also used as a derisive name by organists to refer to an electronic organ
- Toast (disambiguation)
- Towcester, a place in Northamptonshire, England.
- Poe Toaster, a mysterious figure who pays an annual tribute to American author Edgar Allan Poe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.