Tobacco Road (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tobacco Road (album))
|Look up Tobacco Road in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tobacco Road most commonly refers to the tobacco-producing region of North Carolina.
Tobacco Road may also refer to:
- Tobacco Road (novel), by Erskine Caldwell
- "Tobacco Road" (song), written in the 1960s by John D. Loudermilk
- Tobacco Road (Common Market album), or the title song
- Tobacco Road (Jack McDuff album), or the title song
- Tobacco Road (bar), the oldest continually operated bar in Miami, Florida
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.