From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tobi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tobi is a Unisex name in Nigeria. In the native Yoruba language Oluwatobi/Oluwatobiloba/Jesutobi it means "Our God/Jesus is Great".
Tobi may also refer to:
- Tobi (island), island in the Palauan state of Hatohobei
- Tobian language, the language of Tobi
- Hatohobei, an island and the southernmost of Palau's sixteen states
- Month of Tobi, a month of the Coptic calendar
- Tobramycin, an antibiotic drug that is sold under the brand name "Tobi"
- Tobi (Naruto), the alias of Obito Uchiha, the primary antagonist of the anime and manga series Naruto
- Tobirama Senju, the Second Hokage from Naruto
- Tobiume, (lit. flying plum tree) the zanpakuto of Momo Hinamori from Bleach.
- ToBI, a standard for transcribing English intonation
- Tobi shokunin or tobi for short; construction workers in Japan
- Tobi trousers, the typical piece of clothing of tobi shokunin
- Texas Oilman's Bass Invitational (TOBI)
- Tobi (1978 film)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.