January 10, 1993 |
|Height||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
|Weight||190 lb (86 kg; 13 st 8 lb)|
|NHL Draft||114th overall, 2011
Tobias Rieder (born January 10, 1993) is a German professional ice hockey player. He is currently playing with the Arizona Coyotes of the National Hockey League (NHL). Rieder was originally selected by the Edmonton Oilers in the 4th round (114th overall) of the 2011 NHL Entry Draft.
On March 29, 2013, Rieder's rights were traded by the Oilers to the Phoenix Coyotes in exchange for Kale Kessy. At the conclusion of his major junior career in the 2012–13 season with the Kitchener Rangers of the Ontario Hockey League, Rieder was signed to a three-year entry level contract by the Coyotes on April 15, 2013.
In the 2014–15 campaign, his second North American professional season, Rieder received his first NHL recall by the Coyotes from AHL affiliate the Portland Pirates on November 2, 2014. On that same day Rieder scored his first NHL goal and got the game winner for the Coyotes. 
Regular season and playoffs
- "Coyotes acquire Tobias Rieder". Phoenix Coyotes. 2013-03-29. Retrieved 2013-04-15.
- "Coyotes sign Rieder to entry-level contract". Phoenix Coyotes. 2013-04-15. Retrieved 2013-04-15.
- "Coyotes recall Rieder". Arizona Coyotes. 2014-11-02. Retrieved 2014-11-02.
- "Coyotes Hand Oilers 10th Straight Loss". Arizona Coyotes. 2014-12-01. Retrieved 2014-12-01.
- "Roster forming - 2014 WM - International Ice Hockey Federation IIHF". International Ice Hockey Federation. 2014-05-09. Retrieved 2014-05-09.
- Tobias Rieder's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Tobias Rieder's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This German biographical article relating to ice hockey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|