Toboso, Negros Occidental
Map of Negros Occidental with Toboso highlighted
|Region||Western Visayas (Region VI)|
|Congr. district||1st district of Negros Occidental|
|• Mayor||Evello M. Valencia Jr.|
|• Total||117.33 km2 (45.30 sq mi)|
|• Density||360/km2 (920/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
Economic progress in Toboso is very slow due to the limited number of business establishments. It is commonly called the ‘’poorest municipality‘’ in Negros Occidental. Since its municipality recognition on July 1, 1948, the town struggle to be at par with its neighboring towns like Escalante, Sagay, Calatrava and San Carlos City.
- General Luna
- San Isidro
- San Jose
|Population census of Toboso|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 8 March 2013.
- "Province: Negros Occidental". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 8 March 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 8 March 2013.
- Philippine National Statistics Office
- "Province of Negros Occidental". Municipality Population Data. LWUA Research Division. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|