From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Toby is a masculine given name. It may also refer to:
- Toby (TV series), 1960s Canadian television series, featuring a female title character.
- Toby (album), a 1974 release by The Chi-Lites
- Save Toby, humor website and book based around threatening to eat a rabbit named Toby
- "Toby," a dialogue interlude from the Belle and Sebastian album Storytelling
- Toby, slang term for a tramp
- Toby, Cockney slang for Mug ("Toby jug")
- Toby, Elk County, Pennsylvania
- Toby Township, Pennsylvania, a town in the United States
- Toby Jug, a pottery jug in the image of a human being
- Toby Toman, drummer of British rock bands such as Ludus and Primal Scream
- toby, a fish from the genus Canthigaster
- Toby the Pup, a character appearing in theatrical cartoons during 1930 and 1931
- Toby the Tram Engine, from The Railway Series
- Toby Flenderson from The Office (U.S.)
- Toby Hamee, from the Animorphs books by K. A. Applegate
- Toby Isaacs, a character in Degrassi: The Next Generation
- Toby Ziegler, Communications Director played by Richard Schiff from 1999–2006 on the American television series, The West Wing
- Uncle Toby, from The Life and Opinions of Tristram Shandy, Gentleman, by Lawrence Sterne
- Toby, partial bloodhound in the Sherlock Holmes tale, "The Sign of Four"
- Toby, dog in traditional British Punch and Judy puppet shows
- Toby Waller was the slave name given to Kunta Kinte in the popular Roots novel by Alex Haley, and the television adaptation therof
- Toby, the name given to the invisible demonic entity in Paranormal Activity 3. It can be safe to assume that this is the same exact entity that follows the haunted families throughout the movie series itself.
- Toby, the anthropomorphic cactus from Sheriff Callie's Wild West
- Toby, the baby in the film Labyrinth
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Toby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.