|Full name||Toby Greene|
|Date of birth||25 September 1993|
|Original team||Oakleigh Chargers (TAC Cup)|
|Draft||#11, 2011 National Draft, Greater Western Sydney|
|Height/Weight||182cm / 83kg|
|Current club||Greater Western Sydney|
|2012–||Greater Western Sydney||45 (16)|
1 Playing statistics correct to end of Round 8, 2014 season.
Toby Greene is a professional Australian rules football player at the Greater Western Sydney Football Club. He was recruited by the club with pick #11 overall in the 2011 National Draft, and played in the Greater Western Sydney's first season, in 2012. Greene made his debut in Round 1, against Sydney. A prolific ball-winner, he won the Giants' best first year player award in 2012. He was nominated for the AFL Rising Star award but was ineligible to win it due to being found guilty for a bumping offence earlier in the season. He attended Wesley College, Glen Waverley. On 13 May 2014, Greene was charged with a number of offences including assault with a dangerous weapon and intentionally causing serious injury over an alleged assault in a Melbourne licensed venue the previous night.
- Stevens, Mark (24 August 2012). "GWS midfielder Toby Greene averages more disposals per game than any 18-year-old in the modern era".
- Lalor, Peter (7 September 2012). "Toby Greene features in Giants' awards". The Australian.
- Dampney, James (13 May 2014). "Toby Greene charged over night club incident". AFL Official Website.
- Toby Greene's profile on the official website of the Greater Western Sydney Football Club
- Toby Greene's statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|