R.G. LeTourneau Field
|IATA: TOC – ICAO: KTOC – FAA LID: TOC|
|Owner||Toccoa-Stephens County Authority|
|Elevation AMSL||996 ft / 304 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Toccoa Airport (IATA: TOC, ICAO: KTOC, FAA LID: TOC), also known as R.G. LeTourneau Field, is a public use airport located two nautical miles (3.7 km) northeast of the central business district of Toccoa, a city in Stephens County, Georgia, United States. It is owned by the Toccoa-Stephens County Authority. According to the FAA's National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2009–2013, it is categorized as a general aviation airport.
Facilities and aircraft
The airport covers an area of 285 acres (115 ha) at an elevation of 996 feet (304 m) above mean sea level. It has two asphalt paved runways: 2/20 is 5,008 by 100 feet (1,526 x 30 m) and 9/27 is 2,951 by 50 feet (899 x 15 m).
For the 12-month period ending May 26, 2009, the airport had 26,000 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 71 per day. At that time there were 32 aircraft based at this airport: 72% single-engine and 28% multi-engine.
- FAA Airport Master Record for TOC ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 8 April 2010.
- National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2009–2013: Appendix A: Part 2 (PDF, 1.04 MB). Federal Aviation Administration. Updated 15 October 2008.
- Toccoa Aviation, Inc., the fixed base operator (FBO)
- Foothills Aviation / Ace Aircraft
- Toccoa RG LeTourneau Field (TOC) at Georgia DOT Airport Directory
- Aerial image as of 28 February 2000 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for TOC, effective December 12, 2013
- Resources for this airport: