From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tocsin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tocsin may refer to:
- An alarm or other signal sounded by a bell or bells, especially with reference to France, or to the bell itself (see tocsin)
- TOCSIN, the codeword attached by the Royal Observer Corps to any reading on the Bomb Power Indicator after a nuclear strike on the United Kingdom during the Cold War
- Tocsin Bang, the codeword attached by the Royal Observer Corps to any reading on the AWDREY instrument after a nuclear strike on the United Kingdom during the Cold War
- Tocsin (album), the second album of 1980s goth rock band Xmal Deutschland
- Tocsin, Indiana, a small town in the United States
- Exercise Tocsin, name for the nuclear attack simulation performed by the Government of Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tocsin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.