|Political alignment||Gülen movement|
|Headquarters||Fevzi Cakmak Mah. A. Taner Kislali Cad. No:6 34194 Bahcelievler, Istanbul, Turkey|
Today's Zaman is an English-language daily based in Turkey established on January 16, 2007, Today's Zaman includes domestic and international coverage and regularly publishes topical supplements.
Today's Zaman, along with its parent Turkish-language paper Zaman, is operated by followers of the religious Gülen movement, but Fethullah Gülen himself is not the owner.This contrasts with its English-language competitors, the center-left Hürriyet Daily News and the Daily Sabah, which is aligned politically with the Justice and Development Party of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
- Chief Executive Officer: Ekrem Dumanlı (editor-in-chief of Zaman)
- Editor-in-Chief: Bülent Keneş
- Managing Editors: Okan Udo Bassey - Celil Sağır - Fatma Demirelli (Diplomacy)
- Ankara Representative: Abdullah Bozkurt
- Business News Editor: Ergin Hava
- Web Editor: Şule Kulu
- Culture & Arts Editor: Yasemin Gürkan
- Features Editor: Pınar Hilal Vurucu
- Chief Copy Editor: Helen P. Betts
- General Manager: Faruk Kardıç
- Chief Marketing Officer: Ali Demirhisar
- Lead Social Media Editor: Salih Sarıkaya
- Arsu, Sebnem; Mackey, Robert (8 February 2014). "Turkey Deports Journalist for Criticizing Government on Twitter". The New York Times.
Today’s Zaman is affiliated with the Gulen movement.
- Asharq Alawsat
- About Zaman
|This Turkish newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|