||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (April 2008)|
|Political alignment||Gülen movement|
Today's Zaman is one of three English-language dailies based in Turkey. Established on January 16, 2007, the newspaper's main competitors are the older Hürriyet Daily News and Good Morning Turkey 
Today's Zaman includes domestic and international coverage and regularly publishes topical supplements.
While having taken over the role of the English-language edition of Turkish daily Zaman, Today’s Zaman has its own, independent editorial staff. Its contributors include cartoonist Cem Kızıltuğ.
The newspaper is generally viewed as[weasel words] closer to the ruling Justice and Development Party than its competitor, the Hürriyet Daily News. The competition between the newspapers somewhat mirrors that between their Turkish affiliates, the Zaman and Hürriyet dailies, respectively.
- Chief Executive Officer: Ekrem Dumanlı (editor-in-chief of Zaman)
- Editor-in-Chief: Bülent Keneş
- Managing Editors: Okan Udo Bassey - Celil Sağır - Fatma Demirelli (Diplomacy)
- Ankara Representative: Abdullah Bozkurt
- Business News Editor: Ergin Hava
- Web Editor: Şule Kulu
- Culture & Arts Editor: Yasemin Gürkan
- Features Editor: Pınar Hilal Vurucu
- Chief Copy Editor: Helen P. Betts
- General Manager: Faruk Kardıç
- Chief Marketing Officer: Ali Demirhisar
- Website Content Manager: Mehmet Solmaz
- New English paper launched in Turkey, Southeast European Times
- Good Morning Turkey is in top 1000 followed websites in Washington DC, PR Log
|This Turkish newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|