Today's Hit Network
|Availability||Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Newcastle, Perth, Sydney and across Regional Australia|
|Slogan||"(City name)'s Hit Music Station"|
|Owner||Southern Cross Austereo|
Today's Hit Network started when the Austereo Radio Network secured the first commercial FM licence in Adelaide in 1980. Austereo launched a station called Double SA FM, which has since changed to HIT 107. Austereo bought Fox FM Melbourne in 1986, bought and converted 4BK in Brisbane to B105 in 1988 and bought 2Day FM in Sydney in 1989. The network also grew through joint-ventures in Canberra with 104.7 and NXFM Newcastle (now fully owned). Austereo expanded into Perth in 1998 when it purchased PMFM now known as HIT 92.9), although it wasn't until 2005 that the station exclusively joined the Today Network, after also being affiliated with sister station Triple M for many years and taking programming from both networks.
The network was previously known as "Today's Austereo Network" and the "Today Network".
After Austereo was purchased by Southern Cross Media, it began incorporating its regional CHR network into the Today Network. Only some of its Sea FM stations, including those in Hobart and the Gold Coast, began adopting similar branding to the metropolitan stations.
|2Day FM||Sydney||New South Wales||104.1 MHz|
|Fox FM||Melbourne||Victoria||101.9 MHz|
|HIT 107||Adelaide||South Australia||107.1 MHz|
|HIT 929||Perth||Western Australia||92.9 MHz|
|NXFM||Newcastle||New South Wales||106.9 MHz|
|104.7||Canberra||Australian Capital Territory||104.7 MHz|
|Sea FM||Various||Queensland, New South Wales and Tasmania||Various|
|Star FM||Various||New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia||Various|
|Hot FM||Various||Queensland and Western Australia||Various|
- Hamish & Andy - Weekdays, 4pm - 6pm (from July 2015)
- Jules Lund - Weekdays, 6pm - 7pm
- Shazam Top 20 - Weeknights, 7pm - 10pm
- Weekend Breakfast1 - Weekends, 7am - 9am
- Take 40 Australia1 - Saturday, 2pm - 6pm
- The Drop with Marty Smiley & Michael Beveridge1 - Friday, 10pm - 1am & Saturday, 6pm - 12am
- Planet Vevo with Dan & Maz1 - Sunday, 2pm - 5pm
- Scoopla - Sunday, 6pm - 6:30pm
1. Produced by Authentic Entertainment
Today's Hit Network simulcasts each metro station in the network on Digital Radio in their local markets.
Today's Hit Network launched Caravan Radio on 24 May 2010. It is a "pop up" Digital Radio station that plays the best bits from Hamish & Andy's Caravan of Courage journeys while they toured the United Kingdom on their fourth Caravan of Courage.
- Austereo finds new digital partner - themusic.com.au 26 January 2010
- Hamish & Andy get their own station with Caravan of Courage Radio - mUmBRELLA, 24 May 2010
- Southern Cross Austereo
- Today's Hit Network
- HIT 92.9
- HIT 107
- Sea FM
- Star FM
- Hot FM