Banfield signing autographs in 2014
|Full name||Todd Banfield|
|Date of birth||28 June 1990|
|Place of birth||Perth, Western Australia|
|Original team||Swan Districts|
|Draft||41st overall, 2008|
|Height/Weight||183 cm / 83 kg|
|International team honours|
1 Playing statistics correct to end of 2013 season.
Todd Banfield (born 28 June 1990) is an Australian rules football player who played in the Australian Football League (AFL). Banfield played 53 games for the Brisbane Lions between 2010 and 2013 and joined Richmond in 2014, before being delisted after one season.
Banfield made his debut for Brisbane in the first round of the 2010 season.
In the 2010 season Banfield was one of the few Lions to play every match. He finished the season as the third highest goal scorer (27) for the club, only behind Jonathan Brown (53) and Brendan Fevola (48).
Richmond announced that he was delisted on 9 September 2014, along with seven other players.
- AFL Players Stats.
- "Lions hit draft jackpot by getting Rich". The Age website. 29 November 2008. Retrieved 2 December 2008.
- "WA's Todd Banfield earns round six Rising Star nomination". Perth Now. News Ltd. 4 May 2010. Retrieved 19 February 2014.
- "Banfield biding his time". Lions Newsletter. Brisbane Lions. 21 June 2013. Retrieved 19 February 2014.
- "Richmond list changes". Retrieved 9 September 2014.
- Todd Banfield's statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|