|Full name||Todd Arthur Lucien Kane|
|Date of birth||17 September 1993|
|Place of birth||Huntingdon, England|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Right back|
(on loan from Chelsea)
|2012–2013||→ Preston North End (loan)||5||(0)|
|2013–2014||→ Blackburn Rovers (loan)||41||(2)|
|2014–2015||→ Bristol City (loan)||5||(0)|
|2015–||→ Nottingham Forest (loan)||8||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 7 April, 2015.
† Appearances (Goals).
Todd Arthur Lucien Kane (born 17 September 1993) is an English footballer who plays for Nottingham Forest on loan from Chelsea as a right back, but also has the ability to be deployed as a right midfielder and a left back.
Kane joined Chelsea at under-8 level and progressed through the youth system at the club. He signed his first professional contract with the club in July 2011. He was a part of the side that won the 2011–12 FA Youth Cup, beating Blackburn Rovers in the final. He was a back-up substitute for the 2012 UEFA Champions League Final in Munich against Bayern Munich.
Loan to Preston North End
In November 2012, he joined Football League One side Preston North End on loan until January 2013. He made his professional debut on 24 November 2012, in a 2–0 defeat to Leyton Orient. He made a total of five appearances in all competitions during his time at Deepdale.
Loans to Blackburn Rovers
On 9 January 2013, he signed for Blackburn Rovers on a one-month loan deal. He made his debut for Rovers on 11 January in a 1–1 draw against Wolverhampton Wanderers. On 15 March 2013, Blackburn re-signed Kane on another month-long loan deal. Kane later extended his contract with Blackburn until the end of the 2012–13 season. On 25 April 2013, Kane signed a new contract with Chelsea which keeps him at the club until 2016.
On 25 June 2013, Kane rejoined Blackburn Rovers on loan for the entire 2013–14 Football League Championship season. He scored his first professional goal against Barnsley on 24 August 2013 in a 5–2 win. He scored his second goal for Blackburn in their 4-2 victory over Birmingham which turned out to be his last game for Blackburn.
Loan to Bristol City
On 14 November 2014, Bristol City signed Todd on a two-month loan until 18 January 2015. On 15 November 2014, Todd made his debut for Bristol City as a substitute for Scott Wagstaff in the 75th minute against Swindon Town, the game ended in a 1-0 loss for Bristol City. On 7 December Todd made his first start for Bristol City against Telford United in the second round proper of the FA Cup, where Todd played the full 90 minutes; the game ended in a 1-0 win for Bristol City. In the dying minutes, Todd suffered a shoulder injury from Godfrey Poku.
Loan to Nottingham Forest
After his loan spell at Bristol City expired, Kane was loaned to Championship club Nottingham Forest until the end of the 2014-15 season. Kane made his debut for Nottingham Forest on 10 January 2015 against Sheffield Wednesday, which ended in a 2-0 lost for Nottingham Forest.  After his debut, Kane made three consecutive start under the management of Stuart Pearce including a 2-1 away win against Derby County. 
After the sacking of Stuart Pearce, and replaced by Dougie Freedman; Kane's role in the squad was reduced greatly, only making the bench twice and ended up as an unused substitute for both games. It wasn't until 7 March 2015 that Kane returned to the starting line-up in the match against Middlesbrough; the match ended in a 2-1 win for Nottingham.  On 6 April 2015, Kane came off the bench replacing fellow goal-scorer, Tyler Walker, in the 75th-minute against Brentford. In just two minutes after coming off the bench, Kane scored from a cross Ben Osborn to the far post; though the two goal lead was not enough for a win as Nottingham drew 2-2.
Kane was first called up by England to represent the U19s at a friendly tournament in Limoges during October 2011. On 8 August 2013, he was called up to England U21 squad for the first time for a friendly match against Scotland.
- As of 7 April 2015
|Club||Division||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Preston North End (loan)||League One||2012–13||3||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||5||0|
|Blackburn Rovers (loan)||Championship||2012–13||14||0||0||0||0||0||—||14||0|
|Bristol City (loan)||League One||2014–15||5||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||7||0|
|Nottingham Forest (loan)||Championship||2014–15||8||1||0||0||0||0||—||8||1|
- Chelsea Reserve
- "Premier League Clubs submit Squad Lists" (PDF). Premier League. 5 December 2012.
- "Todd Kane profile summary". nottinghamforest.co.uk. 17 January 2015.
- "Chelsea Profile". Chelsea F.C. Retrieved 5 December 2012.
- "Blues Sign Four To Pro Deals". The Chels. Retrieved 5 December 2012.
- "Todd Kane: Chelsea loan defender to Preston North End". BBC Sport. Retrieved 5 December 2012.
- "Todd Makes League Debut". EMA. Retrieved 5 December 2012.
- "Rovers complete Kane capture". Blackburn Rovers FC. Retrieved 9 January 2013.
- "KANE STARTS LOAN SPELL AT BLACKBURN". Chelsea FC. Retrieved 9 January 2013.
- "Wolves 1 : 1 Blackburn". bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- "Blackburn have re-signed Chelsea defender Todd Kane on loan". Sky Sports. Retrieved 15 March 2013.
- "Chelsea defender Todd Kane extends Blackburn loan until end of season". Sky Sports. Retrieved 17 April 2013.
- "NEW DEAL FOR DEFENDER KANE". chelseafc.com. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- "Chelsea Starlet Set To Sign". Rovers.co.uk. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- "Blackburn 5 Barnsley 2". bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 24 August 2013.
- "Todd Kane joins Bristol City on two-month loan". Retrieved 16 November 2014.
- "Bristol City 1-0 Telford United". Retrieved 7 December 2014.
- "Kane injury not as bad as first feared". Retrieved 7 December 2014.
- "Nottingham 2-1 Middlesbrough". Retrieved 7 March 2015.
- "Brentford 2-2 Nottingham Forest: Jota earns The Bees a late point after Tyler Walker fires visitors ahead". 6 April 2015.
- "Roy Hodgson names a 25-man squad for game with Scotland at Bramall Lane". thefa.com. Retrieved 8 August 2013.
- Todd Kane career statistics at Soccerbase