Todd R. Wanek
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Todd R. Wanek (born 1963) is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. He is the son of Ronald G. Wanek, Chairman of the Board of Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
- "News Briefs: Todd Wanek New CEO at Ashley". HFN The Weekly Newspaper for the Home Furnishing Network. April 29, 2002. Retrieved 2009-10-19.[dead link]
- Barrett, Rick (November 9, 2002). "Families Feud over Shared Arcadia, Wis.-Based Furniture Company.". The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (Milwaukee, WI). Retrieved 2009-10-19.[dead link]
- "Todd R. Mr. Wanek from zip code 54612". Watchdog.net. Retrieved 2009-10-19.
- "Arcadia, WI Political Contributions by Individuals". City-Data.com. Retrieved 2009-10-19.
- "City bowlers raise $55K for City of Hope". Furniture Today. October 19, 2006. Retrieved 2009-10-19.
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|