Todd Scott is the managing editor of National Business Review.
During the early 1990s, Scott was a part-time announcer with More FM. Todd Scott was the 2003 sales person of the year of the NZ Radio Awards. In 2004, then promotions advisor for RadioWorks Todd Scott awarded The Edge 97.5 Wellington/WelTec Scholarship to a recipient student of the Wellington Institute of Technology.
In 1997 and 1998, Scott co-hosted Lotto with Hilary Timmins and in 1999 appeared on the television show Wish You Were Here. He appeared on TV3’s Target from 2002 to 2004 and hosted the quiz show Cash Battle on TV2 in 2005.
National Business Review
In September 2008, Scott was named as the new director of sales for the National Business Review. In February 2011, Todd Scott, as NBR managing editor, handed over the keys to a BMW 3 series 320d edition to Karen Venni the midland region manager of The New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants who won the car through subscribing at BMW’s Auckland headquarters. A month later, the car was later auctioned off by the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants to raise $75,000 for the Christchurch recovery from the February 2011 earthquake.
- New director of sales for NBR | The National Business Review Retrieved December 2011
- The NZ Radio Awards Retrieved December 2011
- Wellington Institute of Technology Scholarships, | Scoop News Retrieved December 2011
- NBR subscriber BMW winner | The National Business Review Retrieved December 2011
- NBR prize BMW auction raises $75k for Christchurch | The National Business Review Retrieved December 2011