A toffee hammer is a very small hammer designed for breaking up sheets or slabs of hard toffee, such as bonfire toffee, into small pieces suitable for consumption. A toffee hammer is sometimes included as a novelty item in gift packs produced by toffee manufacturers.
- The Interview – Walkers' Nonsuch – world famous for English toffee & more The Grocery Trader, September 2006. Accessed 4 October 2008.
- The Caledonian Confectionary Company: McCowan's Accessed 4 October 2008.
- Toffee-hammer used for breaking windows Museum of London. Accessed 11 January 2012.
- Product:Mallet. Description: Toffee Hammer Surgical Holdings Catalogue. Accessed 4 October 2008.
- Scaffold Tools Scaffolder Shop. Accessed 4 October 2008.