From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tog or TOG may refer to:
- ACM Transactions on Graphics, a peer-reviewed scientific journal in computer graphics
- Bruce "Tog" Tognazzini a usability consultant in the Nielsen Norman Group, specialising in human/computer interaction
- Tales of Graces, the twelfth mothership title in the Tales video game series.
- The Old Guys, a British TV sitcom
- The Older Gamers - a computer game clan or community that accepts only members older than 25
- The Open Group, an organisation devoted to computing infrastructure standards
- Times of Grace, an American metalcore duo
- TOG, a hackerspace in Dublin, Ireland
- Tog (unit), a unit of thermal resistance commonly used in the textile industry
- TOG1 and TOG2 (for The Old Gang), two World War 2 British heavy tank prototypes. Never mass-produced.
- TOGs, "Terry's Old Geezers/Gals", listeners of the Terry Wogan show on BBC Radio 2
- TOG, the IOC code of Togo
- Tog, a type of monster in DragonFable.
- "tog" is an uncommon name for swimming suits.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.