Toirdhealbhach Óg Donn Ó Conchobair
||This article provides insufficient context for those unfamiliar with the subject. (March 2011)|
Cathal mac Ruaidri Ó Conchobair, died 14 May 1461.
Few single members of the Ó Conchobair dynasty were able to assume overall control of the three main clan septs after the 1380s. Toirdhealbhach was one of the very last of the kings, who were by now reduced to their ancestral lands in County Roscommon.
- Annals of Ulster at  at University College Cork
- Annals of the Four Masters at  at University College Cork
- Chronicum Scotorum at  at University College Cork
- Byrne, Francis John (2001), Irish Kings and High-Kings, Dublin: Four Courts Press, ISBN 978-1-85182-196-9
- Gaelic and Gaelised Ireland, Kenneth Nicols, 1972.
Cathal mac Ruaidri Ó Conchobair
|King of Connacht
? - 1461
Cathal mac Ruaidhri Ó Conchobair
|This Irish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|