From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tokaido)
In Japanese, Tōkaidō may refer to:
Spelled 東海道 (literally, East Sea Route):
- Tōkaidō (region), an ancient country subdivision of Japan
- Tōkaidō (road), one of the Five Routes of Japan during the Edo period
- Tōkaidō Main Line, a trunk line of Japan Railways that traces old Tōkaidō
- Tōkaidō Shinkansen, a high-speed railway line of Central Japan Railway Company
- Tokaido (company) (東海堂) (literally, Eastern Sea Shop), a manufacturer of karate uniforms and related products
- Tokai (disambiguation) including Tōkai (東海)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.