From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Tokay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tokay may refer to:
- Tokaji wine (formerly spelled Tokay in English), wines produced in the Tokaj wine region (also Tokaj-Hegyalja wine region or Tokaj-Hegyalja) of Hungary
- Tokaj (Slovakia), wine region in South-Eastern Slovakia and wines produced in that region.
- Grape varieties:
- Muscadelle, called Tokay in Australia
- Tocai Friulano or Tocai, another name for Sauvignon vert in the Friuli-Venezia Giulia wine region in Italy
- Tokay d'Alsace, obsolete name for Pinot gris grapes in Alsace. As a temporary measure, Alsace wine produced from Pinot gris was labelled Tokay-Pinot gris
- Tokay (grape), an alternative name for the Hungarian wine grape Furmint
- Viura, Spanish wine grape with Tokay as a synonym
- Catawba (grape), an American grape with Tokay as a synonym
- Tokay gecko, a nocturnal arboreal gecko native to southeast Asia and the Indo-Australian Archipelago
- Tokay (The Legend of Zelda), a race of lizards in the video game series
- Tokay, former name of Malaga, California
- Tokay, New Mexico, a mining town near San Antonio, New Mexico
- Tokay High School, a high school in Lodi, California
- Tokays, a 1960s soul group
- Tokai (disambiguation), which covers Tōkai, Tokai.
- Tokaj (disambiguation), which also covers Tokaji.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.