From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up token in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Token may refer to:
- Token coin, a piece of metal or other composition used as a substitute for currency
- Token, an object which represents the right to perform some operation:
- Tokenization (data security), the process of substituting a sensitive data element
- Token, an object used in Petri net theory
- Session token, a unique identifier of an interaction session
- Security token or hardware token, authentication token or cryptographic token, a physical device for computer authentication
- Access token, a system object representing the subject of access control operations
- Token ring, a network technology
- Invitation token, in an invitation system
- Token (parser), a word or other atomic parse element
- Wedding token, wedding paraphernalia also known as an arrhae or wedding coin
- Game piece (board game), or counter used in a game
- Token (railway signalling), a physical object given to a locomotive driver to authorize him to use a particular stretch of single railway track
- Tokenism, the inclusion of a single person (or very few people) of a group so an organization can publicly claim to be inclusive
- The Tokens, vocal music group
- Type-token distinction, an instance of a type in logic, computational linguistics, and information retrieval
- Token Racing, a Formula One car racing team
- Token Black, a recurring character on the animated television series South Park
- All pages beginning with "Token"
- All pages with titles containing "Token"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.