Tokimeki Memorial Only Love
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (October 2012)|
|Tokimeki Memorial Only Love|
Left to right: Mina, Sayuri and Tsukasa
|ときめきメモリアル Only Love
(Tokimeki Memoriaru Only Love)
|Genre||Romantic comedy, Harem|
|Anime television series|
|Directed by||Nobuhiro Takamoto|
|Written by||Akira Watanabe|
|Original run||October 3, 2006 – March 27, 2007|
|Episodes||27 (25 TV broadcast + 2 DVD)|
|Published by||ASCII Media Works|
|Magazine||Dengeki Comic Gao!|
|Original run||2007 – 2008|
Tokimeki Memorial Only Love (ときめきメモリアル Only Love Tokimeki Memoriaru Only Love?) is a Japanese anime series produced by Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd., based on Konami's popular Tokimeki Memorial dating simulation series, specifically Tokimeki Memorial Online. It premiered October 3, 2006 across Japan on TV Tokyo. The anime series ended its run on March 27, 2007 with 25 episodes. The DVD release includes an additional episode (occurring between episodes 17 and 18) and a special compilation episode for a total of 27 episodes.
The anime main line story revolves around a second year high school student, Riku Aoba, who has just recently transferred to Holy Cross High School, where he notices, upon joining, several unique and funny occurrences, often being the target of a series of events and races administered by the student council and its fun-seeking president.
While at the academy, Riku meets the original Tokimeki Memorial Online characters and the story begins.
- Riku Aoba (青葉陸 Aoba Riku?)
- Voiced by: Mamoru Miyano
- An anime original character as the main protagonist of the story. A second-year student at class 2-A and Sayuri's classmate. Before transferring to Tsugumi, Riku used to live in a snowy harbour in the northeast of Hokkaido. He is often a target of a series of bizarre events and races administered by the school council. Tsukasa, Sayuri, and Mina compete for his affections.
- Sayuri Amamiya (天宮小百合 Amamiya Sayuri?)
- Voiced by: Yuki Makishima
- One of the main heroines. A second-year student at class 2-A. Graceful and intelligent, Sayuri is an extremely popular girl at school, and is talented in academics and sports (and surprisingly video games) , often being the subject of admiration from several of the school's male students. Numerous legends have been told of the greatness of her actions in the past year. She falls deeply in love with Riku after noticing he treats her like he treats everyone and she can be her self around him, though she has been hiding her true feelings from everyone's knowledge, including Riku's.
- Tsukasa Kasuga (春日つかさ Kasuga Tsukasa?)
- Voiced by: Yukako Yoshikawa
- One of the main heroines. A second-year student at class 2-B, Tsukasa is a highly skilled member of the school's volleyball team. She is a believer in destiny, and falls in love with Riku almost immediately after bumping into him one day, declaring that Aoba is her boyfriend from that point on. She is also a bad cook. She successfully changes this by learning from the home economics teacher. However she skips several of the classes after wards and her cooking becomes terrible again.
- Mina Yayoi (弥生水奈 Yayoi Mina?)
- Voiced by: Saki Fujita
- One of the main heroines. A first-year student at class 1-C, Mina is a member of the school's swimming team. She loves dolphins and is quite shy. She appeared first in the school library, Aoba helped her reach a book about dolphins. After Aoba agrees to become her coach, she falls in love with him. She is very nervous to confess her true feelings to him. Also because of her love of the sea life she quite reluctant to prepare food from the sea.
- Yūsuke Kayama (加山優介 Kayama Yūsuke?)
- Voiced by: Hiroyuki Yoshino
- Aoba's classmate and friend. He collects and stores data on several girls of the school on his laptop, and often has numerous legends about Sayuri to share with Riku and his friends. He appears to be the typical anime otaku. He also has a strange fascination with girls who are in sports.
- Itta Suzuki (鈴木一太 Suzuki Itta?)
- Voiced by: Anri Katsu
- Aoba's classmate and friend, nicknamed Icchi, often seen with Yūsuke.
- Ayame Shiina (椎名あやめ Shiina Ayame?)
- Voiced by: Saori Gotō
- Sayuri's classmate. She is a member of the school's volleyball team, and is good friends with Sayuri, Tsukasa, Yūka, Sakura, and Tsubaki, often concerned with their well-being.
- Yūka Fujikawa (藤川優花 Fujikawa Yūka?)
- Voiced by: Sayuri Yahagi
- Sayuri's classmate. She is good friends with Sayuri, Ayame, Sakura, and Tsubaki.
- Sakura Shinjō (新条さくら Shinjō Sakura?)
- Voiced by: Yuka Iguchi
- Sayuri's classmate. She is a member of the school's swimming team. She is good friends with Sayuri, Ayame, Yūka, and Tsubaki.
- Tsubaki Yoshino (吉野椿 Yoshino Tsubaki?)
- Voiced by: Ai Shimizu
- Sayuri's classmate. She is an honor student. She is good friends with Sayuri, Ayame, Yūka, and Sakura.
- Kyōhei Dōjima (堂島凶平 Dōjima Kyōhei?)
- Voiced by: Takashi Nagasako
- Aoba's classmate, who sits next to Riku in class. Very large and muscular, he often wears a shirt with the name Maddog etched on it. Swearing to protect Sayuri from other boys, he introduces himself to Riku by trying to hurt him, (but is instead severely beaten by Hiyokokko), thus being convinced that Riku is worthy enough to protect Sayuri. Before hand, Aoba and his friends were afraid of him, however, later on he became very close with them and vice versa. He shares Yusuke's fascination of girls who play sports.
- Kōya Inukai (犬飼洸也 Inukai Kōya?)
- Voiced by: Hiroki Takahashi
- Sits next to Riku in class. He appears to be cold and distant from his other classmates even to his teachers, but is far kinder and warmer than he appears. His hobbies include painting and caring for small animals. Riku and him become good friends, which the latter won't actually admit but subtly.
- Haru Sakurai (桜井晴 Sakurai Haru?)
- Voiced by: Ryōhei Nakao
- The school council president, who is often engaged in arranging several strange and bizarre events, often involving Riku as the target. He appears to be much lazier or less responsible than expected as he tried to avoid work concerning the Cultural Festival and asked Riku to take part with helping in the Festival (This was possibly to lessen his own work load).
- Ichirō Ishiuchi (石打一郎 Ishiuchi Ichirō?)
- Voiced by: Kishō Taniyama
- The captain of the school's baseball team. Extremely hyperactive, he is an extremely determined sportsman not willing to concede defeat to anyone. He has a very dangerous fastball pitch.
- Ryōichi Kamino (神野領一 Kamino Ryōichi?)
- Voiced by: Katsuyuki Konishi
- The captain of the school's track and field team. An extremely fast runner, Kamino is a narcissist who thinks extremely highly of himself.
- Koayu Utsumi (内海小鮎 Utsumi Koayu?)
- Voiced by: Miyu Matsuki
- The captain of the school's swimming team. A fast swimmer, skilled in the butterfly stroke, she is quite sensitive on the subject of her large and plump breasts, which are often the object of deep admiration from several of the school's male students, who queue up behind the swimming complex inching to get a glimpse of her. The extra episode on the DVD release is focused on her.
- Hiromi Otama (大珠裕美 Otama Hiromi?)
- Voiced by: Megumi Toyoguchi
- The captain of the school's female volleyball team. A strict leader, she is highly skilled in volleyball and has a very powerful spike. The least eccentric of the 3rd year sports captains (for instance, when the other 3rd year sports captains schemed on recruiting Riku Aoba by any means necessary, Hiromi refused to participate, however, this was due to the fact that Aoba is a male and her team is a FEMALE team).
- Haruka Wakatake (若竹遥 Wakatake Haruka?)
- Voiced by: Hekiru Shiina
- The homeroom teacher of class 2-A. Very supportive and gentle, she gets along very well with her students. She plays the Community Game Tokimeki Online (A play off the series itself and the original online game). She fell in love with one of the online players named Adachi Sumio. However, she believed that the player was Sayuri after noticing the same character on the computer screen that Sayuri was using and her initials are the same as the character. She finds out straight from Sayuri it wasn't. In actuality it was Matsuoka-sensei who created the character. This, however, is unknown to her. Naomi, Harinui, and herself are shown to be good friends.
- Yūko Harinui (針縫由布子 Harinui Yūko?)
- Voiced by: Mai Kadowaki
- The home economics teacher, who is quite supportive and gentle. She has helped Tsukasa improve her cooking skills. She apparently loves to drink alcohol. Haruka, Naomi, and herself are implied to be good friends.
- Ryuichi Yagen (薬研粒一 Yagen Ryuichi?)
- Voiced by: Daisuke Kishio
- The science teacher. Often wearing a surgical mask, he is apparently quite concerned with the students' health, often designing numerous experimental drinks to assist them. He's also quite the inventor, as he made an advanced robot sphere-shaped garbage collector, but it went out of control and was possessed by an evil spirit. He is also tends to over do any task given to him as he made the haunted house tent five times bigger than it should have been.
- Misao Kurotokage (黒十影操 Kurotokage Misao?)
- Voiced by: Nobuo Tobita
- The drama and music teacher. A cross dresser. Quite harsh on the assessment of his students' singing and acting abilities, he believes Riku has potential to be a talented actor.
- Fumihiko Kinosaki (城崎文彦 Kinosaki Fumihiko?)
- Voiced by: Atsushi Imaruoka
- The literature teacher, who appears to be quite ill almost everyday. However this could be a ruse as Naomi, the school doctor, pointed out that he appears to be in good health.
- Hiromi Akaboshi (赤星浩美 Akaboshi Hiromi?)
- Voiced by: Atsushi Imaruoka
- The gym teacher. Armed with a massive temper and a wooden kendō stick, the students have nicknamed him Akaoni-sensei (赤鬼先生?, lit. Red demon teacher) including the teachers such as Haruka.
- Jun'ya Matsuoka (松岡純也 Matsuoka Jun'ya?)
- Voiced by: Takashi Mito
- The computer science teacher. Very supportive and intelligent, he gets along very well with his students. Appears to be the most sane amongst the school staff. He is a user of the Community Game Tokimeki Online using a character named Adachi Sumio (A Japanese take on the name Adam Smith). After playing online with Haruka's character, he becomes interested with her. However, he does not know it is Haruka controlling the character and neither does Haruka know it is Matsuoka.
- Naomi Hoshina (保科直美 Hoshina Naomi?)
- Voiced by: Masumi Asano
- The school's female doctor, who is quite calm and composed, yet with an attitude. Haruka, Harinui, and herself appear to be good friends. She always butting in people's business.
- Chairman's secretary (理事長秘書 Rijichō hisho?)
- Voiced by: Mitsuki Saiga
- The woman with the largest chest in the whole school and is actually in charge of the high school instead of the headmaster. She always cutting off the vice principal when he tries to make a statement or speech
- Vice-Headmaster (教頭先生 Kyōtō-sensei?)
- Voiced by: Kunihiro Kawamoto
- The school's headmaster. An old man with thick glasses and a reddish nose, he is often interrupted by the secretary when trying to speak.
- Shop lady (購買部のおねえさん Kōbaibu no Onēsan?)
- Voiced by: Chiwa Saitō
- The young cafeteria lady, who often wears a kind smile while making lunches for all the school's numerous students, who affectionately call her Onē-san (おねえさん?), a respectful word for sister. She can be subject to a dark streak of anger when her food is damaged. She tends to con the customers and students into buying faulty merchandise or jobs.
- Chairman Bakuretsuzan ( 爆裂山理事長 Bakuretsuzan Rijichō?)
- Voiced by: Hazama Michio
- The school's chairman who gave the commencement speech in the graduation ceremony in the last episode. As the Secretary and Vice-Headmaster opposed the final event, the Chairman allowed the event to pass as the students enjoyed it. Kazumi Bakuretsuzan is also the headmaster of Hibikino Highschool from Tokimeki Memorial 2.
- Hiyokokko (ひよこっこ?)
- Voiced by: Mai Kadowaki
- A tiny, intelligent and extremely strong baby chicken, which has the ability to speak by saying Peeyo. It often helps and assists Riku, who is the only one can understand its speech. Also, it shows up various times throughout the show to beat up Dōjima; eventually being feared by him.
- Momo Aikawa (愛川桃 Aikawa Momo?)
- Voiced by: Rie Kugimiya
- A first year female student and Mina's classmate. She was saved by Inukai from a group of delinquents, who tried to accost her in a park, and thus seems to have developed a crush on him. She tries to win his affections, but he continuously rejects her. She is affectionately called Mo-chan (もーちゃん?) by her friends. She is good friends with Mina.
- Goddess of Incineration (焼却炉の女神 Shōkyakuro no Megami?)
- Voiced by: Kikuko Inoue
- A mysterious magical goddess who has a mission to cleanse evil spirits away and helps people in need. Kind of a klutz, she accidentally bumps or tips the piled-up garbage and falls on her, which she lost her memory from shock according to Naomi Hoshina, who took care of her. She recovered her memory when one of the robotized, sphere-shaped garbage collectors, which it was possessed by an evil spirit, discharged an old T.V. set at her, knocking her down almost senseless. Later, she cleanses the evil spirit from the robot by using her magic, when it was about to harm Tsukasa, Riku and Mina. Later, she is asked by Riku if she could summon ghosts for the Super Haunted House for their cultural festival. She has an afro, however this was possibly caused by the robot who gave afros to those it attacked. During the preview for Episode 13, she is asked by Mina her age which she responds she is seventeen years old. This is an inside joke to her voice actress who gives the same answer whenever asked of her age.
- Yukari Higashino (東野ゆかり Higashino Yukari?)
- Voiced by: Yukari Tamura
- Riku's childhood friend and very popular teen magazine cover model who just "transferred" to Tsugumi. However this was a ruse created by Kurotokage in order for Sayuri to experience how express one-self in acting. With that said, Kurotokage was Yukari's original drama teacher. Yukari claims that she had a great and memorable childhood with Riku, but Riku objects and say otherwise about his childhood with her. Also claims, when speaking with Sayuri, when she quits being an idol, she might make Riku her boyfriend, despite her supposed original treatment of him. She appears in episode 14.
- Metal Ryuk (メタルリューク, Metaru Ryūku?)
- Voiced by: Metal Ryuk
- A rockstar in the school's cultural festival. He appears in episode 17.
- Natsumi Nishida (西田奈津美 Nishida Natsumi?)
- Voiced by: Natsumi Nishida
- A female singer in Metal Ryuk's concert. She appears in episode 17.
|No.||Title||Original air date|
|01||"An Exciting Encounter"
"Tokimeki no Deai" (ときめきの出会い)
|October 3, 2006|
|Riku Aoba transfers to a new school and quickly finds out many of the bizarre customs associated with the school. In the same episode, Riku meets Sayuri and Mina for the first time.|
|02||"An Exciting Destiny"
"Tokimeki no Unmei" (ときめきの運命)
|October 10, 2006|
|Three of the Big Four Sportsmen have taken an interest in Riku and all devise separate plans in order to get him to join their clubs. They belong to the track team, the swimming team, and the baseball team. Fortunately for Riku, he manages to escape from each of their challenges, and receives a special headband from the student council as a reward. In the same episode, Riku meets Tsukasa for the first time by bumping each other. Riku offers to help her up from the ground. Tsukasa noted she felt her heart beat faster when she met her eyes with his and declared that he is her destined lover, much to Riku's surprise and chargin.|
|03||"An Exciting After School"
"Tokimeki no Hokago" (ときめきの放課後)
|October 17, 2006|
|Riku starts a (forced) relationship with Tsukasa. She tries makes a traditional bento (boxed lunch) though it's so bad that Riku has to force himself to eat it so as not to hurt Tsukasa's feelings. Tsukasa later realizes that her cooking is horrible, and spends time to improve her culinary skills with the home economics teacher to prepare a decent lunch for her "boyfriend". In the same episode, Mina and Riku meet for the second time, only this time, she introduces herself to him properly. Mina gives Riku a handkerchief after he sneezes. Mina leaves in a nervous haste when Riku finds out that she knows his name.|
|04||"An Exciting Water Surface"
"Tokimeki no Minamo" (ときめきの水面)
|October 24, 2006|
|Riku is set on trying to give Mina back her handkerchief, but his two good friends keep on dragging him around. Eventually he is able to give it back to her at which point Mina asks him to be her psychological coach in order to keep her mindset when swimming.|
|05||"An Exciting Accident"
"Tokimeki no Jiko (Akushidento)" (ときめきの事故[アクシデント])
|October 31, 2006|
|The school's sports festival has finally arrived where each class competes against each other in sports related games. However, when Sayuri injures her ankle halfway through the day, Riku must step in and take her place as the coordinator for the day's activities.|
|06||"An Exciting Rain"
"Tokimeki no Ame" (ときめきの雨)
|November 7, 2006|
|Inukai, in Riku's class, goes missing one day after apparently getting arrested for fighting against a group of thugs. Rumors start to grow about him and his rebellious nature. While Inukai doesn't reveal much about himself to others, he usually lets his actions speak louder than words. Riku starts to wonder why Inukai acts the way he does.|
|07||"An Exciting Confession"
"Tokimeki no Kokuhaku" (ときめきの告白)
|November 14, 2006|
|Riku is coerced by the student council to forfeit half of his summer in preparation for the upcoming cultural festival while he plans it out with Sayuri. At the same time, he is also coerced by the drama club's teacher to audition a play for the festival. During the audition, to Riku's surprise, he accidentally confesses to Sayuri when she shows up to see his audition when he states line from the play. Sayuri is confused by the sudden confession. Meanwhile, Tsukasa is beginning to see the depth of Riku's feelings or lack thereof.|
|08||"An Exciting Time"
"Tokimeki no Hitotoki" (ときめきの時)
|November 21, 2006|
|After yesterday's surprise event in the drama room, Sayuri is uneasy about hanging around Riku for a while. Riku and Mina find a temple shrine while on their way home. Riku gives an offering and a prayer for Mina so she can improve her swimming times before the big swim meet. But Mina requests her own prayer that leaves Riku very surprised. Meanwhile, Tsukasa's volleyball talents are beginning to be adversely affected by her feelings for Riku.|
|09||"An Exciting Sea"
"Tokimeki no Umi" (ときめきの海)
|November 28, 2006|
|Tsukasa and Riku go to the beach to have fun together, but Tsukasa is finding it difficult to be alone with him when almost the entire school shows up.|
|10||"An Exciting Nightfall"
"Tokimeki no Maiyuugure" (ときめきの夕暮れ)
|December 5, 2006|
|During the summer vacation, Riku and his friends get part time jobs but soon find out how difficult they can be. Meanwhile, Sayuri is working very hard in the oversight committee for the up-coming school cultural festival all by herself, whom Riku is very concerned.|
|11||"An Exciting Memory"
"Tokimeki no Kioku (Memori)" (ときめきの記憶[メモリー])
|December 12, 2006|
|After a swimming tournament, Mina's popularity has skyrocketed. However, several members of her own club become jealous of her and her growth of followers start to stress her out. Mina tries to find Riku to tell him how she feels on the whole situation, though she's finding it just as difficult just to simply get his phone number. Riku at the same time tries to reach Mina but not without obstacles.|
|12||"An Exciting Night"
"Tokimeki no Yoru" (ときめきの夜)
|December 19, 2006|
|A rumor has been going around that a ghost appears at night at the church on school grounds and before long the school is closed at night, making it even harder for the students working to prepare for the upcoming cultural festival to finish their jobs. Ultimately it is discovered that a large black sphere with one large red eye has been terrorizing the school. Meanwhile, a mysterious young lady shows up at school, who turns out to be a magical goddess.|
|13||"An Exciting Secret"
"Tokimeki no Himitsu" (ときめきの秘密)
|December 26, 2006|
|The cultural festival is only one month away and things are not going well for Riku's class. Class 2-A has not decided on their main theme and both boys and girls are fighting each other over creative differences. Riku is very worried of Sayuri being overworked with abundant paperwork, being surrounded by other students with different issues, and lacking help from other students. At the same time, Riku is coerced again by the drama club's teacher. Only this time, she wants Sayuri to audition a play for the festival and have Riku to ask Sayuri for her answer. Meanwhile, Sayuri shows Riku her "secret place" as a hideaway from every day school work.|
|14||"An Exciting Transfer Student"
"Tokimeki no Tenkousei" (ときめきの転校生)
|January 9, 2007|
|A pretty blonde haired girl transfers to Tsumugi Private High School. Excitement sparks when it is learned that she is the popular teen magazine model Yukari Higashino, and more so, when she turns out to be Riku's childhood friend. However, Riku says otherwise of their "happy" childhood together. Mina and Tsukasa don't take Yukari's advances to Riku well and decide to challenge her. The twist: Yukari chooses Sayuri as her partner in the challenges.|
|15||"An Exciting Reality"
"Tokimeki no Genjitsu (Utsutsu)" (ときめきの現実[うつつ])
|January 16, 2007|
|Class 2-A's homeroom teacher Haruka Wakatake is feeling down from various problems, such as believing herself not to be that good a teacher, not being as "perfect" as Sayuri Amamiya, and still being single, just as her twenty-seventh birthday is approaching. Her hopes begin to rise when she meets a nice new friend in an online video game she plays on a daily basis.|
|16||"An Exciting Moment"
"Tokimeki no Shunkan" (ときめきの瞬間)
|January 23, 2007|
|In this episode, Riku Aoba has been placed in charge of his class's cultural festival project, a haunted house. But, building the house is a huge task, so he asks the science teacher for help. When the class sees the tent, however, they're surprised to see it has taken up a space as big as the school, and they don't have enough decorations for it. To make up for this Riku asks the Goddess of the Furnace to summon real ghosts (Harmless, yet mischievous) for the tent. At the same time Sayuri notices Riku's new popularity and feels slightly jealous.|
|17||"An Exciting Cultural Festival"
"Tokimeki no Bunka Sai" (ときめきの文化祭)
|January 30, 2007|
|It's the day of the culture festival, and Riku hopes to watch Sayuri's performance at the play. However his hopes are dashed when his priorities for the Cultural Festival take over. Tsukasa and Mina try to cheer him up around campus by trying out all the games and activities the festival has to offer, but things are aggravated by their own rivalry with each other over Riku's affections. Meanwhile Sayuri tries to find Riku to apologize for lashing out at him the previous day for being jealous of his newfound popularity.|
|17.5||"The Excitement of Courage"
"Tokimeki no Yuuki" (ときめきの勇気)
|September 21, 2007|
|Koayu walks home from practice and runs into several people starring at her breasts much to her embarrassment and runs. In the process she knocks a kid's soccer ball into a river. It is rescued by a soccer coach who later helps Koayu rebuild her courage, just in time for the University's athletic testing which Koayu is planning to attend. (This episode takes place between episodes 17 and 18 according to the story line. Thus in the DVD, it is labeled as episode 17.5)|
|18||"An Exciting Field Trip"
"Tokimeki no Shuugakuryokou" (ときめきの修学旅行)
|February 6, 2007|
|All of the second year students go to a field trip in Hokkaido. Tsukasa during the trip is sick and tries to hold it back in order to spend time with Riku. After fainting in front of Riku, he rushes her to the hospital. Meanwhile Mina is unable to contact Riku with her mobile phone due to him not checking his phone and taking care of Tsukasa. During this time, Riku ignores Sayuri when he believes that both her and Sakurai are in a relationship thus complicating his own feelings.|
|19||"An Exciting Message"
"Tokimeki no Dengon (Messeeji)" (ときめきの伝言[メッセージ])
|February 13, 2007|
|While Riku, his class, and the rest of the sophomores are away in Hokkaido, Mina starts to feel lonely from not seeing Riku. When her text messages to Riku go unanswered, she begins to fall into a depression. Meanwhile Riku still believes that Sayuri and Sakurai are in a relationship and continues to ignore her. After returning home, Riku finally checks his phone revealing the numerous emails/texts and a heartbreaking voice message from Mina.|
|20||"An Exciting Feeling"
"Tokimeki no Omoi" (ときめきの想い)
|February 20, 2007|
|After finally realizing Mina's and Tsukasa's feelings for him, Riku does not know how to respond. He also deals with his feelings for Sayuri and if he should still keep them. Unfamiliar with the situation, he falls into a depression. After bumping into Inukai, who gives him some advice, he finally cheers up and gives Mina and Tsukasa his response, which they seem content with for now.|
|21||"An Exciting Christmas"
"Tokimeki no Seiya (Kurismasu)" (ときめきの聖夜[クリスマス])
|February 27, 2007|
|It's Christmas time and Sakurai has planned another Student Council event, requiring participants to form couples, one guy and one girl each, as well as having a random exchange of Christmas gifts. As many guys vie for Sayuri, Ayame teases her about choosing Riku, which Sayuri denies. To spice things up, Ayame chooses Riku for herself in the event, much to everyone's surprise and to Tsukasa's and Mina's dismay. Secretly, Sayuri picks a present for Riku, while Tsukasa and Mina excitedly pick theirs for him as well.|
|22||"An Exciting New Year"
"Tokimeki no Shinnen" (ときめきの新年)
|March 6, 2007|
|It is learned that Riku will be spending the New Year's at home alone. Hoping to spend time with him, Sayuri, Tsukasa, and Mina decide to drop by at his house, each of them not aware they are planning the same thing.|
|23||"An Exciting Present"
"Tokimeki no Okurimono (Puresento)" (ときめきの贈り物 [プレセント])
|March 13, 2007|
|It's Valentine's Day, and, by Japanese custom, girls will be giving chocolates to the guys they like. While all the guys are hoping to get chocolates from girls they like, it is learned that Sayuri has never given any chocolate to any guy on Valentine's Day her whole life. Sayuri decides to finally give her first Valentine's Chocolate, to Riku, just as Tsukasa and Mina prepare theirs for him as well. However, everything comes crashing down when Riku reveals the bad news: He's transferring to a new school.|
|24||"An Exciting Farewell"
"Tokimeki no Wakare" (ときめきの別れ)
|March 20, 2007|
|It turns out Riku is transferring out of Tsugumi High School due to his father's work, just like he had to transfer schools a number of times before for the same reason. The whole class decides to throw a going away party for him. However Sayuri is still disappointed that she was unable to give her chocolate to Riku and his planned departure aggravates her despair. Tsukasa and Mina are just as depressed by this news. All three girls hope before Riku leaves he will tell them how he feels about them.|
|25||"An Exciting Wish"
"Tokimeki no Negai" (ときめきの願い)
|March 27, 2007|
|The last day of school has come and Riku is leaving. However, Sayuri does not want things to end the way they are. Sakurai helps her by having Riku and the male students participate in a hasty final event. The students must catch Riku before he reaches Sayuri and if they do they receive the homemade chocolate that she made for Riku. With a plead from Sayuri and a little help from his friends (including Hiyoko), Riku reaches Sayuri. She confesses her true feelings to him and Riku (and little push from Inukai once more) accepts by asking her number/email in front of all of their classmates.|
|25.5||"An Exciting Choice"
"Tokimeki no Sentaku" (ときめきの選択)
|September 21, 2007|
|This episode was to summarize the main heroines' confessions to Riku from clips of previous episodes before the finale.|
- Executive producer: Kuniaki Kinoshita
- Planning: Kengo Nakamura, Shiro Sasaki
- Original plan: Konami Digital Entertainment
- Director: Nobuhiro Takamoto
- Series composition: Akira Watanabe
- Supervision: Metal Ryuk (Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.)
- Original character designs: Taro Mino
- Character designs: Kiyotaka Nakahara
- Prop designs: Kyouma Aki
- Main animator: Masami Nagata
- Art director: Minoru Maeda
- Color design: Chieko Hibi
- Photography director: Kosuke Tanaka
- Editor: Takashi Sakurai
- Sound director: Miwa Iwanami
- Music: Hajime Mizoguchi, Teruyuki Nobuchika
- Music producer: Kazumi Saitou
- Music production: Konami Digital Entertainment
- Music coordination: TV Tokyo Music
- Sound production: HALF H·P STUDIO
- Producers: Kenichiro Horio, Shigeaki Komatsu
- Animation production: AIC A.S.T.A.
- Production assistance: Karaku (episodes 2, 5, 9, 12, 18, 24), Triple A (episodes 3, 10)
Yokan (予感 lit. Premonition?)
- Kiseki no Kakera (奇跡のかけら lit. Fragments of a Miracle?, episodes 1~16)
- Himitsu (秘密 lit. Secret?, episodes 17~24)