|Traded as||TYO: 8766
Grey Market: TKOMF
OTC Pink: TKOMY
|Headquarters||Marunouchi, Tokyo, Japan|
|Key people||Kunio Ishihara (Chairman)
Shuzo Sumi (President)
|Revenue||JP¥ 3,710,066 million (FY 2007)|
|Net income||JP¥ 108,766 million (FY 2007)|
Tokio Marine Holdings, Inc. (株式会社東京海上ホールディングス Kabushiki-kaisha Tōkyō Kaijō Hōrudingusu , TYO: 8766, OTC Pink: TKOMY), formerly known as Millea Holdings until 2008, is a multinational insurance holding company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. It is the largest property/casualty insurance group in Japan in terms of revenue, employing 29,000 people in 38 countries worldwide.
Originally founded in 1879 as Tokio Marine Insurance, it is the oldest insurance company in Japan. Millea Holdings was established in 2002 to become the parent company to Tokio Marine Insurance and Nichido Fire Insurance in preparation for their merger.
Domestic Non-Life Insurance Business
- Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co.
- Nisshin Fire & Marine Co.
- E.design Insurance
- Tokio Marine Millea SAST
Domestic Life Insurance Business
International Insurance Business
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Tokio Marine Asia - Regional HQ for Asia Pacific
- Kiln Group
- Delphi Financial Group
Other Non-Insurance Businesses
- Tokio Marine Asset Management
- Tokio Marine & Nichido Career Service Co.
- Millea Real-Estate-Risk Management
- Tokio Marine & Nichido Facilities
- Millea Mondial
- Tokio Marine Nichido Samuel
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tokio Marine Holdings.|
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|