|West entrance, January 2013|
(See other stations in Saitama)
|Neighborhood etc.||1-14-5 Kusunokidai|
|Station number(s)||SS22, SI17|
|Line(s)||Seibu Ikebukuro Line
Seibu Shinjuku Line
|Statistics||96,485 passengers/day (FY2013)|
|Medium bus terminal at this station|
Tokorozawa Station is served by the Seibu Ikebukuro Line from Ikebukuro in Tokyo to Hannō, and by the Seibu Shinjuku Line from Seibu Shinjuku to Hon-Kawagoe in Saitama Prefecture. Some Ikebukuro Line services inter-run via the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line to Shin-Kiba and the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line to Shibuya and onward via the Tokyu Toyoko Line and Minato Mirai Line to Motomachi-Chukagai. On the Seibu Ikebukuro Line, it is located between Akitsu and Nishi-Tokorozawa, and is 24.8 km from the Ikebukuro terminus. On the Seibu Shinjuku Line, it is located between Higashi-Murayama and Kōkū-kōen, and is 28.9 km from the Seibu Shinjuku terminus.
All train services stop at this station.
|1||■Seibu Shinjuku Line||for Hon-Kawagoe|
|2||■Seibu Shinjuku Line||for Tanashi, Takadanobaba, and Seibu-Shinjuku|
|3||■Seibu Ikebukuro Line||for Nerima and Ikebukuro
Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line for Shin-Kiba
Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line for Shibuya
Tokyu Toyoko Line for Yokohama
Minatomirai Line for Motomachi-Chukagai
|4||■Seibu Ikebukuro Line||for Kotesashi, Hannō, and Seibu-Chichibu|
|5||■Seibu Ikebukuro Line||for Kotesashi, Hannō, and Seibu-Chichibu|
|Seibu Shinjuku Line|
|Higashi-Murayama||Koedo limited express||Sayamashi|
|Seibu Ikebukuro Line|
|Ikebukuro||Chichibu/Musashi limited express||Irumashi|
|Akitsu||Commuter semi express||Nishi-Tokorozawa|
Station numbering was introduced on all Seibu Railway lines during fiscal 2012, with Tokorozawa Station becoming "SS22" on the Seibu Shinjuku Line and "SI17" on the Seibu Ikebukuro Line.
In fiscal 2013, the station was the seventh busiest on the Seibu network with an average of 96,485 passengers daily.
The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Seibu Holdings head office
- Seibu Bus head office
- Seibu Railway Workshops (closed)
- Seibu Station List. Retrieved on 7 October 2008. (Japanese)
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. pp. 201–202. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Tokorozawa Station map. Retrieved on 12 April 2012. (Japanese)
- "停車駅のご案内". Seibu Railway. Retrieved August 5, 2013.
- 所沢駅新駅舎で施設見学会 [Preview of new Tokorozawa Station building]. Japan Railfan Magazine Online (in Japanese). Japan: Koyusha Co., Ltd. 4 March 2012. Retrieved 4 March 2012.
- 西武線全駅で駅ナンバリングを導入します [Station numbering to be introduced at all Seibu stations] (PDF). News Release (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. 23 February 2012. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- 東急東横線・メトロ副都心線相互直通、16日スタート [Tokyu Toyoko Line and Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line inter-running to start on 16 March]. Nikkei.com (in Japanese). Japan: Nikkei Inc. 15 March 2013. Retrieved 2 April 2013.
- 駅別乗降人員 2013（平成25）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2013)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
- 駅別乗降人員 2010（平成22）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2010)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- 駅別乗降人員 2011（平成23）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2011)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tokorozawa Station.|
- Tokorozawa Station information (Seibu Railway) (Japanese)
- Tokorozawa Station information (Saitama Prefectural Government) (Japanese)