From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tokuyama (written: 徳山 lit. "virtue mountain") may refer to:
- Tokuyama (surname), Japanese surname
- Tokuyama, Yamaguchi, former city of Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan
- Tokuyama Station, train station in Yamaguchi, Japan
- Tokuyama Domain, Japanese domain of the Edo period
- Tokuyama University, university in Yamaguchi, Japan
- Tokuyama Corporation, a Japanese chemical company
- Tokuyama Women's College, junior college in Yamaguchi, Japan
- Tokuyama Dam, dam in Gifu Prefecture, Japan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tokuyama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.