From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Toledo is a city and province in Spain. The name has spread widely.
- Toledo, Spain (city)
- Kingdom of Toledo
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Toledo
- Toledo (province)
- Toledo (Spanish Congress Electoral District)
- Toledo City, Cebu
- United States:
- SEAT Toledo, a compact automobile by Spanish automaker
- Triumph Toledo, a (defunct) compact automobile
- USS Toledo (SSN-769), a U.S. Navy submarine
- USS Toledo (CA-133), a U.S. Navy heavy cruiser
- Toledo (surname)
- University of Toledo, a public research university located in Toledo, Ohio, United States
- Toledo Rockets, the athletic program of the University of Toledo
- Toledo, a version of the AMD Athlon 64 X2 CPU
- Toledo (K.U. Leuven), an electronic learning environment at the KU Leuven
- "Toledo", a song by Elvis Costello and Burt Bacharach for the 1998 Painted from Memory album
- Toledo Colônia Work, a Brazilian football (soccer) club
- "Saturday Night in Toledo, Ohio", a song written by Randy Sparks and sung on An Evening with John Denver.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Toledo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.