Toledo, Norte de Santander
|Toledo, Norte de Santander|
|Municipality and town|
Location of the municipality and town of Toledo, Norte de Santander in the Norte de Santander Department of Colombia.
|Department||Norte de Santander Department|
|Time zone||Colombia Standard Time (UTC-5)|
Toledo (Spanish pronunciation: [toˈleðo]) is a Colombian municipality and town located in the department of North Santander. It is on the border with Boyacá Department and has natural gas development in the township of Gibraltar. In August 2011 the Gibraltar to Bucaramanga gas pipeline was completed.
- Nogarin, Mauro (October 2011). "Mountainous Terrain Challenges Workers Building Gas Pipeline In Colombia". Pipeline & Gas Journal 238 (10). Archived from the original on 13 October 2011.
- "Corregimiento Gilbraltar". Municipal Government of Toledo.
- "Corregimiento Samoré". Municipal Government of Toledo.
- "Corregimiento San Bernardo". Municipal Government of Toledo.
- "Toledo" (in Spanish). Government of Norte de Santander.
- "Toledo" (in Spanish). Municipal Government of Toledo, Norte de Santander.
|This Norte de Santander Department location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|