From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tolo may mean:
- Tolo, a regional U.S. term for a type of school dance where females invite males.
- Tolo, a toy brand.
- Tolo TV, an Afghan TV station
- Tolo, a Mallorca civilian
- Tolo, one of the Xhosa Clans. Tolo, Dlangamandla
It may refer to the following places
- Tolo, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Tolo, a place in Norheimsund, Norway.
- Tolo, a Greek village.
- Tolo, Guinea
- Gulf of Tolo (Indonesian: Teluk Tolo), a bay in Sulawesi, Indonesia.
- Tolo Channel, Hong Kong
- Tolo Harbour, Hong Kong
tolo (toe-low)- crazy in Irish Gaelic
tolo - fast, hurry up in Amharic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.