|Full name||Tomáš Vaclík|
|Date of birth||29 March 1989|
|Place of birth||Ostrava, Czechoslovakia|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2005||Czech Republic U16||1||(0)|
|2006–2007||Czech Republic U18||2||(0)|
|2007–2008||Czech Republic U19||8||(0)|
|2009||Czech Republic U20||4||(0)|
|2009–2011||Czech Republic U21||17||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 28 December 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Vaclík represented his country at the 2011 UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship and was named in the team of the tournament. He went on to play for the Czech Republic national football team, making his debut in 2012.
Vaclík started out with FC Vítkovice in the Czech 2. Liga, where he played for three seasons before transferring to Viktoria Žižkov. Žižkov won promotion to the Czech First League in Vaclík's first season with the club, drawing attention from a number of teams. In July 2011, Vaclík signed a three-year contract with Dutch side De Graafschap, however it was later announced that he had failed a medical in the Netherlands and would be returning to Prague.
Vaclík played for Žižkov during the first half of the 2011–12 Czech First League. In January 2012, with Žižkov bottom of the league with just seven points from 16 matches, Vaclík transferred to Sparta for a reported fee of 8.25 million CZK, signing a contract to keep him at the club until the summer of 2016.
Vaclík represented his country at youth level between 2005 and 2011, progressing from the under-16 team up to the under-21 team. Vaclík was involved in the national team for the first time in 2011, selected as a third goalkeeper for the squad's matches against Spain and Luxembourg, although he didn't play. He made his senior debut for the Czech Republic on 14 November 2012 in a 3–0 friendly victory against Slovakia.
- "Žižkovský brankář Vaclík přestupuje do nizozemského Graafschapu" (in Czech). idnes.cz. 9 July 2011. Retrieved 13 July 2011.
- "Gólman Vaclík neprošel zdravotními testy, do Graafschapu nepřestupuje" (in Czech). idnes.cz. 14 July 2011. Retrieved 20 July 2011.
- "Žižkovský Vaclík se stal sparťanem. Přišel se prát o roli jedničky" (in Czech). idnes.cz. 2 January 2012. Retrieved 13 January 2012.
- "Sparta Prague goalkeeper Vaclik moves to Basel". The Kansas City Star. 22 May 2014. Archived from the original on 23 May 2014. Retrieved 23 May 2014.
- Marti, Caspar (2014). "Gelungene Premiere auf dem Brügglifeld" (in German). FC Basel 1893. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- Tomáš Vaclík international stats at the Football Association of the Czech Republic website (Czech)
- "Vaclík: V éře Petra Čecha starty pro jiné gólmany moc přibývat nebudou" (in Czech). ihned.cz. 7 November 2012. Retrieved 7 January 2013.